Hey! My name's Gabby, I'm 22 and I just graduated from university AH. I have a hard time making decisions and I worry too much. I'm just trying to find my way in life, whatever it may be :)
6. Tattoo: Not at the moment, no. It’s not something I’ve ever really wanted, but I’m completely open to getting one in the future.
Piercings: I just have my ears pierced, and but I think that’s good enough.
18. I’ve always liked a purple/magenta type colour.
19. Both. If I just want to dance and go crazy then I’ll take loud music, but soft music is nice to listen to when you just want to relax.
21. LOL. it takes me 10-15 minutes if I’m quick, and 30-45 minutes if I’m not.
24. Uhhm, I’m being vain over here, but getting compliments is actually a really nice. Someone with confidence who can make me laugh and make me feel wanted.
42. White with a floral design I think… YUP
43. I’m wearing a striped sweater/shirt atm
45. nope! not a big fan of them, I hardly ever wear them.
46. ahaha I have no clue. oh god uhhhh badminton (like 5 years ago?) lmao I’m not really into sports that much.
50. OH BOY this is a tough question. I honestly don’t even know. It’s a toss up between Mean Girls and White Chicks. Yes I’m very lame, but those are the two that I can still watch to this day and die laughing. (and of course I liked the Harry Potter series, and the Hunger games ones so far). but i’ve been really feeling the superhero movies, so x-men and avengers are up there on the list too. and indiana jones. and im sure there are plenty more that I’m forgetting about.
1: What are you wearing?
2: Ever been in love?
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
4: How tall are you?
5: How much do you weigh?
6: Any tattoos do you want?
7: Any piercings that you want?
9: Favorite Show?
10: Favorite bands?
11: Something you miss?
12: Favorite song?
13: How old are you?
14: Zodiac sign?
15: Hair Color?
16: Favorite Quote?
17: Favorite singer?
18: Favorite color?
19: Loud music or soft?
20: Where do you go when you're sad?
21: How long does it take you to shower?
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
24: Turn on?
25: Turn off?
26: The reason I joined Tumblr?
28: Last thing that made you cry?
29: Last time you cried?
30: Meaning behind your url
31: Last book you read?
32: Last song you listened to?
33: Last show you watched?
34: Last person you talked to?
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
36: Favorite food?
37: Place you want to visit?
38: Last place you were?
39: Do you have a crush?
40: Last time you kissed someone?
41: Last time you were insulted and what was it?
42: What color underwear are you wearing?
43: What color shirt are you wearing?
44: What color bottoms are you wearing?
45: Wearing any bracelets?
46: Last sport you played?
47: Last song you sang?
48: Last prank call you remember doing?
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
50: Favorite movie?
How bad is it that I want to pick a potential supervisor solely based on the fact that he is young and looks hot in his photo?
bad gabby bad.
YAY 1 done, a bajillion more to go!
Christmas tree isn’t probably going up until like next week.
omg so behind on all the christmas cheer, what the heck.
No boyfriend November was a success. Should I go for a don’t date December?
Just me January?
Forever alone February?
No man march?
I just had to reblog this again.
just giving up june
just my hand july
always alone august
only me october?
today has been the most intense day
It’s literally been a roller coaster of me feeling determined, then defeated then ecstatic to then being depressed and I feel like I’m going to explode.
I just found out that they are willing to accept documents up to December 11th, so my transcript will get there in time after all. so I will be able to apply to the school that I really want to go to, and I will be able to able to get a scholarship to hopefully go to said school.
lol sorry for all the freak outs. as soon as something happens my mind is like “OMG OMG THIS IS THE END” and I go to write on tumblr because I have to let it all out since I’m not the kind of person who screams in pillows (although maybe I should try that), but yes, somehow things *might* actually work out.
God must have a sense of humour because even though he extended the scholarship application deadline, the post office fucked up and didn’t mail my official transcripts that needed to be in today. So essentially, I paid money to apply to this school that can’t review my application at all because they didn’t receive my transcript, but the whole point of applying for a scholarship was so that i could use it to get in to this school.
jokes on me I guess.
If we learned anything from the Mayans, it’s that if you don’t finish something, it’s not the end of the world.
I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY THIS IS HAPPENING BUT THE APPLICATION DEADLINE GOT EXTENDED TO WEDNESDAY
I HAD NO HOPE IN HELL OF FINISHING IT TODAY BUT NOW I HAVE A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAW BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY!!!
It was actually pretty great. even though some parts of his presentation were a bit boring (I don’t really care about astrobiology lolol) but it was interesting and motivational and bill nye is hella funny. and his many sexual references made it that much better ahaha. We didn’t meet him or anything, but we were in the 4th row, so UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL lol,
but he is like a legit smart and cool guy.
and my $12 mailed letter didn’t arrive at the university Friday, even though I payed $12 for it to arrive on Friday.
Literally everything that could go wrong is. The more I do things, the more behind I find out I am. I didn’t think I was procrastinating, but as always, I’m stuck in this bind doing everything at the last minute.
I guess that’s what keeps my life exciting… and riddled with panic.